Join us October 27, 2017 for the 10th Annual Awards Dinner
Proudly taking place at the Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods.
5:30 pm to 7:00 pm Social Hour
7:15 pm to 8:30 pm Dinner
8:30 pm to 9:15 Awards and Short Program
9:30 pm to 11:30 pm Dancing in The Cave
For information please contact Allan Clark at 603-823-5748.
Show your support to the community and reach a receptive audience of over 400 by sponsoring one of the North Country’s most sought after events!
We are dedicated to the support of public safety officers and their families in times of need by providing expertise and structure to community relief efforts and fundraising. The North Country Public Safety Foundation supports the police, firefighters, Emergency Medical Services and NH Fish and Game of Grafton and Coos Counties.
What We Do
- Lend credibility and fiduciary oversight
- Account for all funds as well as expenses incurred
raising those funds
- Provide access to 501(c)3 to insure optimal benefit to
recipient and donor
- Provide fundraising expertise
- Assist with event planning and marketing
- Provide public relations assistance
- Provide access to business and political resources
- 100% of every project dollar raised goes to the intended individual
The Foundation assists community organizations to raise funds. The Foundation does not make grants at this time.